After horror fall and coma: tanze returns to hill

It's fantastic to finally be able to jump again, said Tany in a video published by the World Association FIS on Tuesday. I'm a bit surprised that the level of my jumps seems to be pretty good. Tande had leden after his fall in March several days in the Slovenian capital Ljubljana in the coma. He wore a key leg break and a dotted lung of it. In addition, the doctors set four internal brain bleeding. Would have been bigger, I could have woken up as a completely different person, the 27-year-old had been saying last. Tande had long opposite his first training jumps. It was difficult for me to see my teammates jump and only to watch, he said. When I moved, I was a bit more nervous than usual. Everything had been normal on the ski jump.

Comments